Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First fashion crisis



At age four, Drew has her first fashion crisis. she stormed into my room in the morning, demanding to get a new pair of pants. You see, none of the pants she had were short enough to show off the My Little Ponies on her socks. What you can't see here, is the fact that the back of the socks have psychotic smiling little pony heads protruding out the back of the ankle. When she walks away, these pony heads flop and stare after you. I find them creepy, but to her, they are like owning Versace or Louis Vuitton.

anyhow, my ingenious darling solved her problem, (after literally, dragging all her pants from her dresser drawer into MY BEDROOM), by rolling up the cuffs. My little girly girl. They were also the first pair she tried on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home