Monday, May 01, 2006

Ways I plan to maintain my Insanity, (taken from Jennifer's "20 W AYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY", but not all twenty are ther e)


Ways I plan to maintain my Insanity, (taken from Jennifer's "20 WAYS TO
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY", but not all twenty are there)

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with
that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".(Maybe put my inbox
on the floor, and label it "OUT")

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over
their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".

8. Don't use any punctuation. (I work with Editors, so this is great)

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.

13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all
day at work.

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"


Ordering a diet water is like ordering a 'Decaf lowfat soy latte with a half
a shot of sugar-free hazelnut syrup'. It makes me feel like I am a true
lower-mainlander (if at heart).
(PS, if you want to feel like an Albertan, go to timmies and order a
double-double, second cupped, so you have TWO chances to win.)

What are the little ways YOU maintain your insanity?

Here is one origional of my own:

18. Chew on your pen in public and say "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm", when people can
hear you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home